In this article we will cover what DCIs are, how they work and more.
What are they:
- An additional feature that can be added to any of our products to improve connection rates.
How do they work:
- The DCI feature provides a local caller ID when making calls in the United States. All of these numbers are owned and route back to you.
How much do they improve connection rates:
- DCIs can improve connection rates by up to 14%
What products can I add this to?
- This feature can be added to all of our products.
How do I add them to my account?
- You would need to contact your sales rep to add this feature to your account.
How much do they cost:
- Small Bucket: $149.99
- Standard Bucket: $299.99
Alternatively referred to as RCI's ("Regional Caller ID's".)
Minor limitations of this feature
Small buckets can't be added to Arbeit Dialer
All buckets can only be routed to one destination