1. In your Voice Portal navigate to Reports > CDR Reports
2. On the CDR Reports page there are a bunch of different parameters you can use to locate your call. The most basic ones used are "Call Date", "CallerID Number", and "Destination".
- Call Date: Date the call took place
- CallerID Number: This is used to locate an inbound call from a consumer, set this as the consumers number(Must be in 11 digit format).
- Destination: This is used to locate an outbound call to a consumer, set this as the consumers number(Must be in 11 digit format).
3. In most cases you will only need the date the call happened and the number involved. As seen by the two examples below. After entering your search parameters click the purple/white "search" in the middle of the page. You can listen and download the call recording by using these two buttons respectively.
Multiple inbound calls from a consumer with the number 17167515500:
One outbound call made to a consumer with the number 17167515500:
4. In most cases you should be able to find any call recordings with the previous mentioned information however there are some outliers. Those could range from a feature code to being used to dial the number outbound or something wrong with the inbound caller id. Here ill show you some alternate search patterns if the previous ones don't work. If you are unsure what to search to locate a call made you can use step 5 for a more broad search.
- Here is an example if you were trying to make an outbound call to 17167515500 anonymously using the feature code *67. Besides the few default outbound dialing feature codes your office might be using unique ones feel free to use the next search or reach out to our support team to find out which you are using, if any.
5.Here we are going to do a broad search, we aren't going to set anything other then the day the call happened and increase the search result limit to a higher value. Its very important you only use this to search one day at a time as it uses considerable server resources to return large result searches(Note this is a test server so it has very few results).
- After setting the call date and result limit, we are going to search depending on activity for the day this might take a bit to load all the information.
- Now that our data is loaded we can use the windows key shortcut "Ctrl + F" to open the browser search menu, in here we are goin to paste the 10 digit number we are looking for. You can see this in the top right of the screen. This will find all results, inbound and outbound, for the number 7167515500.