Before making calls, you want to make sure your audio device is set up properly. Inside the agent application, navigate to Settings > Audio Configuration > from here you will map out your USB headset in both spots as well as make sure your volume levels are up.
If you are still having issues with hearing calls on your USB headset be sure to check the following.
- Is the headset showing up under your computer's devices?
- Have you selected the correct device (sometimes your computer will default to its internal speakers.)
- Is your computer sound muted by accident?
- Did you accidentally hit the physical mute button on your headset cord?
- Do you see a red authentication triangle in the top corner of your agent screen? (check out this guide!)
Please sign in to leave a comment.